Friday, May 7, 2010

Michelle's Baby Shower

My cousin Michelle is about to have a baby boy named Logan!! I am so excited for her and for me...I'm going to kidnap him but she doesn't know yet, shhh!!! Her theme was The Very Hungry Caterpillar! Isn't this cute! some kids painted it...and then Kelli (the other host and good friend) made it look like this:):) She's just talented that way! We had some pretty yummy food, at least I think so:) lemon blueberry muffins, cran-orange muffins, ham and roasted pepper quiches, lemon-cloud cupcakes with white chocolate frosting! Are you drooling yet? I thought so! Kelli also made these super yummy sugar cookies in the shape of a fruit with a bite taken out of them. The cookies were the favors and seriously oh so mouthwatering!! We also had fruit, veggies and juice of course! It's a little hard to see, but Kelli made this super cute banner for Logan! I told you she was talented!! Michelle's Aunt and cousins made her this cool diaper cake! I think I'm the only here that's not so talented!:):) Me with my super cool oil burn on my lip, the beautiful and glowing Michelle and the Oh so talented Kelli!! Michelle's good friend Rebecca also hosted with us and let us use her house and there are no photos of her!!! Sorry Rebecca!!! Everyone having fun! Michelle reading her advice for little boys...too funny! Gift time! I got her this shirt, and some others:):) and these nursing pads. Gotta love me!! I love this expression as well! Congrats Michelle!! Can't wait to meet him!!

0 comments: