For Mother's Day, Brett sent his mother and I to scrap book for the day! (Saturday) We both had a great time and now I'm only a year behind!:):) Like my shingles?:)
On Sunday morning Rachel and Brett brought me breakfast in bed. Jayden was still asleep and we couldn't wait for her since we had 9am church:) Rachel thought a good breakfast consisted of a maple bar doughnut, a blueberry muffin and a glass of orange juice! NICE!
She also made me a cute card which she was very proud to show me:)I usually don't look that bad in the morning! The shingles would make my eye swell up every morning. Lucky me!
After church we headed to my mom's house to have a yummy dinner! It was requested that we have the Garlic-Rosemary pork loin again from Our Best Bites, so I delivered! Yes, those are paper plates. My mom insisted!
Not a very good shot, but there we are!
My mom and my brother Lance. He made her a card, which she loves!
It was also requested I make a chocolate cake and a good friend of mine gave me this recipe! I'm not a huge cake fan, but this was delicious!!!
Lance and the girls had to go back for seconds!
Happy Mother's Day!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I LOVE my job!!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 10:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am glad you got all the spoiling you deserve! What a wonderful mommy you are! So sorry you have shingles, no fun. :(
Fun day for you. I love the breakfast and the paper plates!
I've heard shingles are awful. I hope you're better.
Happy Mother's Day! :) I'm sorry you had shingles--that's awful. :( It looks like you had a good weekend, though--I'm so glad!
What a wonderful Mother's Day! Breakfast in bed from the kids is such a treat.
Hope you heal quickly from the shingles---I know they are horrible. Hang in there!
Mmmm, I want the chocolate cake recipe!
Post a Comment