Monday, February 15, 2010

Sunday Valentine's!

On Sunday the girls and I had my mom and Bob over for dinner. We had Brett's mom over Saturday night, but I'm a dork and forgot to take pictures! So here's Sunday night: The girls started out by giving the grandparents their Valentine's that they made all by themselves!! They were so proud! The grandparents also got their favorite candy: M&M's and Almond Roca! Then we had a super yummy dinner thanks to Our Best Bites Blog! Garlic-Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with asparagus and mashed potatoes. It was seriously so delicious, I can't wait to make it again! We also had left over chocolate covered strawberries from Saturday night's dinner, always a winner! Finally, also from Our Best Bites, is chocolate lava cake! So easy and so mouthwatering!! We were all so full after dinner! Happy Valentine's Day! May we celebrate all the loves in our life everyday!

2 comments:

The Nedrys said...

That dinner looks yummy! I'll have to make it soon! Glad you had fun the your Mom and Bob!

Colleen said...

YUM! It sounds like it was a very fun Valentine's Day weekend with family and your hubby! I LOVE Rachel's V-day dress!