Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sisterly Love

Last Friday turned out to be a sunny, but VERY COLD day. I thought this would be a good chance to get some outside photos of the girls outside. They are soo sweet!!! And check out the quality of these bad boys!!! Thanks Emily for letting me use your camera, although it might not be a good thing as now I REALLY want one!! Enjoy my Angels! Rachel loves Jayden A LOT!! Jayden looks up to Rachel A LOT! :):) AWWWWW! I wish this was more in focus! User's problem, not the camera's:):) Jayden loves to give kisses! Who could resist these faces?!!! Rachel doing one of her fun poses. The girls were a little silly during this photo shoot. A good one of Rachel... After MANY of making faces at the camera, we got... THIS! The grand finale: Jayden's monster face:):):)

0 comments: