Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Our Christmas this year was pretty low key, but kinda nice that way:) The tree and presents are ready! Rachel's excitement Jayden's excitement She really didn't know what to do! Where to begin?! hula hoops first, then the stroller, and then the stockings! Rachel just dumped hers out so of course, Jayden had to grab hers. Nothing would dump out, so she had to pull her toys out. Puppets, a new fork and spoon and then time to open presents! Rachel so kindly sorted them out for us! Dad got a new fox wallet Mom got her new clock! Jayden got a new ABC toy, and Rachel got a "pretend" American Girl doll:) Another game for dad's collection: Forza 3!! Brett also gave some lotions and soaps, the ones I use not the stinky ones!:):) The happy clan with the gifts! Mom and Dad finally waking up:):) The aftermath of Christmas and Rachel playing with her new doll house form Santa! Time for the yummy hootenanny pancake and bacon breakfast! FAMILY CHRISTMAS! I'm missing some picture so I'll have to make another post later:):):) Grandpa Bob got the movie Clue and his favorite of all: chocolate chips! My mom received a calendar featuring women from the Old Testament! Me and my cute girls! The best gift of all! Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Our Christmas looked very similar; stoller, doll house, and baby dolls. Dec 26th Bracan says "my house is filled with toys I don't want!" That's what you get with 2 little girls.

Barlow Family said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Your girls are so cute! By the way your hair is so beautiful and long. I love it! Miss ya!

Colleen said...

What a fun Christmas! You guys look so perfectly contented (and only a little sleepy) in that picture of the two of you. I love it!

camille said...

so, the last picture is my fav of course, lol.

love all the Christmas happy, but totally even more loving that you have MY hootnanny pancakes for Christmas Breakfast! :)

kelly said...

looks like a great christmas!
love rachel's hair!