Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in kindergarten

I forgot my camera for Rachel's Holiday party at school, but here she is holding the gingerbread houses they made. Her party was so much fun with all the different stations of activities and games. Rachel does not look her usual self due to a run in with a friend's fireplace:):) The next day was her school sing-a-long! Rachel was so happy to see us, and to sing! Dad and Jayden enjoying the festivities! Even the teachers got up to sing. You can't tell, but Rachel's teacher has a Rudolph nose on...too cute! Jayden and dad are just too cute! Notice how my pictures have that white glow.. problem solved! I cleaned the lens:):):) The kids were ecstatic when Clifford and the teddy bear came out to sing and dance:) Crazy shot of us, but I had to get one:) Happy singing everyone!

0 comments: