This is quite a story! Friday night some good friends and I went to see New Moon. Yes, we are crazy, fun fans!! We started with dinner at Macaroni Grill (Italian for the movie). After dinner I ran over to the church and played in a volleyball champion tournament: we won!!! (so cool!!!) At 9:45pm I left the church and sped over tot he theater for a 10pm showing of New Moon! I got there with minutes to spare! The movie was AWESOME and we were screaming light high school students! What a great time we had. The best part was seeing a good friend from Italy!! Miss you already Carlie!!
Me, Brooke, Emily, Anjee and Carlie. (yes, we're wearing Twilight/New Moon shirts!!)
The rest of the crew: Chalonn, Emily Shaw, Pam, Aimee, Cameo and friend.
The volleyball team!! The Champions!!! (sorry so blurry)
What a night to remember!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
New Moon Madness!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 11:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations!! I agree--that sounds like an incredible night to remember--how fun!
Go volleyball!!
I am so bummed I couldn't go to New Moon with you. These are the times I miss my WA friends so much. Hope you had a great time. I would have been screaming with you in the theater.
Post a Comment