I was talking with one of my good friends on the phone this morning and she was telling me how well she was keeping up on her blog. She then proceeded to tell me that she was doing better than me at keeping up to date on her blog!! Well, I couldn't have that, so my blog is now completely updated and I even have our ward Trunk or Treat posted before her!! Seriously, I'm really not that competitive, right? Enjoy the updates, there are quite a few!!!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my goodness...you are so funny! I was just trying to say that you are usually so on top of it and I am not! I am trying to be better like you! I guess you are ahead of me now, but not for long :)
yeah! Stick it to her! :) I'm not even going to try and win this competition.
well you beat me - - I have been horrible about updating my blog. Heck I still haven't done Tanner's birthday and that was in September!
Hahaha - I know you posted this a while ago but I just read it. That is too funny.
Post a Comment