Time to get the pools out!
day one: the cute girls in the frog pool!
Now, time for the big pool. Rachel is such a fish!
I love this one because Jayden is plugging her nose!
And I love this one because she's laying down, trying to be a big girl!
Rachel loves to pose,
and pose! She's a natural!
Day two: Jayden in her cute whale suit!
You can't really tell here, but Jayden is drumming Rachel's bum. I thought it was so funny, so did Jayden!
Jayden's friend Ethan watching the girls chill. he was not about to go in there!
I just love when the girls try to do what big people do:)
And here they are just cute sisters and fun friends!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
The Sun is out...
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment