What a blast we had at Jayden's second birthday party! It was a little crazier than I thought it was going to be, but it was so much fun!!! Since we were rained out from our backyard, we had a backup plan: the church! Since we couldn't play in the backyard, I brought some of the backyard tot he church, yes, I'm just that crazy! Enjoy the plethora of photos!
Our ladybug family!
yummy fruit kabobs
our ladybug cake! (it looks like some fingers snuck a taste of the frosting!)
yummy cupcakes for the kids!
I love Red Vines!
Pulled Pork sandwiches, sooo good!
Aren't my utensils cute?
hungry for a ladybug?
open faced sandwiches for the kiddos:)
fruit and veggies
gifts and drinks (yes, that's a ladybug sandbox holding the drinks!)
Food table: sandwiches, fruit and veggies, potato salad, pasta salad and chips!
Other Food Table: Pulled pork, rolls and ladybug crackers!
Dessert table: cake, cupcakes, licorice, candy, and goodie bags with name tags!
My brother Lance and me!
My second in command: Tamra and her son Sam. She was up as early as me helping with the craziness!
Jayden wanted to give speech in the microphone!
Rachel working on the ladybug craft
Jayden looking adorable!
More cuteness
Jayden's buddy Ethan
Jayden is so curious!
My little Princess!
Tamra's little sweet Alice!
These girls were so cute! Their expressions are priceless! Evelyn and JuJu
Obviously someone ruined something they worked hard at creating! I love it!
Jayden loves balloons!
Look how pretty her hair is:)
Will Thompson, so cute!
Jack Nedry having a blast at the water table!
Much of the gang hanging out.
The water table proved to be the most popular!
Jayden loves being chased!
More of the group!
Time to make a wish Jayden!
She started out slow and then...
Tada!
Time for presents! This is how Jayden was during most of the present unwrapping. Not so easy to unwrap presents this way!
She loved these little shoes and so much more, but there has to be an end somewhere!!
Thanks Angela for taking all the pictures for me! You are wonderful!
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Our Ladybug Turned Two!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
AH-MAZE-ING!!! You rock Sarah! That party is awesome, and Jayden is adorable...as always! Happy birthday!
She is SOOOO cute. what a fun party.
holy cow - - - so amazing girl! could you share some of that creativeness with me please. :P
oh, and how about you plan on coming out here --- oh let's say around the 8th of January, and you can throw me a fabulous birthday party. :P
looks like fun was had by all!
What a darling girl!
And Sarah, that was an awesome party. Looks worthy enough to be posted on design mom.
I'm pretty sure I've NEVER had a birthday party as cool as that. You better calm down or you're going to have to keep out-doing yourself, and then by the time they're older they're going to expect cars and cruises haha. Looks like it was a lot of fun (and yummy food!) wish I could have been there!
You sure do know how to throw a party! We had a great time!
Happy Birthday, Jadders!
What a fun party!! I can't believe she's 2!!! It looked like everyone had a blast!
Post a Comment