Sunday, September 6, 2009

On the cupboards?!?!?!?!

When we first moved into our house Rachel was the same age as Jayden is in these photos. After church one day, she climbed on the counter to get her cup for some milk. We of course took photos and they turned out so cute we thought we'd reenact the photo shoot with Jayden. I'll try to get a photo of Rachel up soon so you can compare, but they're pretty dang cute! We gave Jayden the same hairstyle, outfit and there's even a box of Kix out just like Rachel's had. I know, we're a little weird, but oh well. We like it! I love my fuzzy, angel taking dumb camera. NOT!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow She is getting so big and is sooo cute

camille said...

I have some similar pictures of Brook on my blog --- she was sneaking into the candy after going pee pee in the potty, lol.