Sunday, September 6, 2009

A little bit of this, a little bit of that.

My sister almost didn't make it this summer, but under my influence, she didn't stand a chance! The kids always have so much fun together so I'm glad they could make it. Here are a few posts of the family adventures. not posted are: Forest Park, Jetty and the Reptile man due to a lost camera that I'm sure will pop up somewhere, sometime! For now, my crummy photos from a stupid camera. yes, I'm a little negative about the whole thing and would like a new one, but that's another story! Rachel and Victoria are always so sweet with each other, well, almost always:) We went to jump planet, and yes, this is the only photo I have. Here's my sister with cute little Jaders. She was not a fan of the place:) Dalton, Rachel and Jayden on the couch all snuggled up...awww! Too bad the picture quality is sooo poor!! Out in the backyard swinging. Ilove this picture because Delmar Sr. is sneaking up on the kids...it doesn't seem to affect them, but it's pretty funny! Delmar Jr. and Rachel; how sweet! My little angel and her baby angel...yes, my camera is just that cool!

0 comments: