I didn't realize how much pink we had in Rachel's wardrobe!! I told her on Monday she HAS to pick a different color, and she thought that was a good idea:)
Last post on breakfast. This is mostly for me:) I'm so happy that I made 3 good breakfasts in a row. Today was waffles, sausage, bacon, banana and milk! Next week: cereal, cream of wheat, oatmeal and pancakes; our staples:):):)
I love this flower skirt, but I'm not too sure about those socks!! Poor Rachel! Still as cute as ever!!
Friday, September 11, 2009
Day 3 (outfit 3)
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Such cute outfits this week, and yummy breakfasts too! You are better than me, the first day is all they get of the "special" breakfast. I LOVE all that pink!!
nothing wrong with pink, chick, lol.
btw, I make breakfast for my kids 6 morning a week. :P
Post a Comment