Okay, so these pictures are horrible, maybe it's time for a new camera!:):):)
Saturday morning the family woke up to love letters (thanks Colleen for the idea). I think I'll make it a yearly tradition. I made cards for each kids with their picture on it and then wrote them a memorable love letter, including Brett! They loved them!!! We don't usually do too much for Valentine's day so later that night Brett and I went to dinner and a movie. It was kinda sad actually. Since Restaurants are sooo cool and don't take reservations and we weren't going to wait an hour and a half we ended up at one of my not so favorite places: Applebees. At least the movie was good: Taken. A little sad for me but a great movie. I hope everyone else had a fabulous Valentine's day and spent it with the ones they love.
Jayden is such a stinker!! I wouldn't give her any vday candy, so when I went into the kitchen she quickly climbed on the table and stuffed a ton in her mouth!!! She is such a monkey!!! Gotta love her:)
Sunday, February 15, 2009
A Day For Love
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 6:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cute! I am glad they loved their love letters. I want to see Taken! It looks so good. And I agree on going out to dinner on V-Day. You never get to eat where you want unless you have 5 hours. We usually put the kids to bed early and get take-out from PF Changs or somewhere else we love. You get your fave food and you don't have to pay a tip...good deal.
Haha! Go Jayden!!
I love the love letters idea. i'll have to do that next year.
I love the letter idea....darling!
Post a Comment