Rachel checked this book out from the library, it's pretty cute. This girl and her mom make pink cupcakes and she eats too many and turns pink, of course! We decided that we should make pink cupcakes. Rachel only ate one that night and when she got up in the morning I asked her, "Rachel, did you turn pink?!" She looked down in shock at her body and then laughed at me: "No mom, that's just silly". I thought it was a precious moment and she was so proud of her cupcakes. I must say they are delicious, or should I say Pinkalicious!
Friday, April 18, 2008
Pinkalicious!
Posted by Platteborze Possy at 7:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What a fun idea! I will have to look for that book at the library next time we go and get the girls to help me with some cupcakes.
Her little face is just like yours...how fun!
I'm going to look for that book too!
I saw this book and wanted to get it but Hannah opted for a different one that day. I'll have to try again next time
Post a Comment