Today was Stake Conference and the new Stake Primary Presidency was announced with Sarah Platteborze as the new Secretary! I'm so excited but also a little nervous. I've always told Brett that it would be fun for me to be a secretary instead of a school teacher, so now I get to find out. Wish me luck!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
You'll do a great job!
That's great! You will do a fantastic job.
How fun!
How could I have missed that part? (Probably dealing with Katelyn who was pouting because I wouldn't let her go sit behind Ma'ake Fifita and make faces at him!)
Congrats! You will do a great job!
Aimee
that was one of my favorite callings!
you'll be great!
Rock it sister! Chad told me about this on Sunday and you will do great!
And look at your cute girls!! It's been so long since I have seen anybody that everybody looks different. too cute!
Thanks for your note on my blog. I am always looking at other people blogs off of Colleen's page. Visit my page anytime. See you soon.
Jen
the pressure is on! jk!
you are perfect for that calling!
that is one lucky stake! and an even luckier primary stake presidency!!! they really got a jewel with you! =)
(oh, btw, we have a 2 bedroom condo in Maui - ON THE BEACH with a GREAT VIEW!!!! we are staying for 8 days,,, if you guys want to change your plans,,,, you could come stay with us for like 4 of those days! - just throwing that out there for you!!! I know, I am evil, aren't I!)
Congratulations on your new calling...are you still coming to girls camp this summer?...hee hee! Kidding! We would never do that to you! Good luck! You'll be awesome!
NICE! You will do a great job, even though you were pretty much the best teaching companion a girl could ask for!
Post a Comment